EUROMAC 2 GLOBAL SOLUTION FOR PASSIVE HOUSE AND ENERGY EFFICIENT HOUSE
WITH 40 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AND INNOVATION, EUROMAC 2 IS THE ONLY MANUFACTURER WITH A COMPLETE AND PROVEN BUILDING SYSTEM:
- Walls with insulated concrete forms (ICF)
- Floor with insulated concrete slabs
- Roof with insulated structural panels
Our products are made of high-density expanded polystyrene with patented integrated metal reinforcement
for unparalleled strength.
EUROMAC 2 provides you with the answers to take advantage of passive houses and positive energy buildings on an affordable budget.
• Form type M35
R = 5.6 m².K/W – U = 0.17 W/m².K > 50 kWh/m²/year
Total thickness: 35 cm
L 175 x H 60 cm = 1.05 m²
L 100 x H 30 cm = 0.30 m²
Concrete wall thickness: 16 or 21 cm
• Form type M45
R = 8.7 m²K/W – U = 0.11 W/m²K < 15 kWh/m²/an
Total thickness: 45 cm
L 100 x H 30 cm = 0.30 m²
Concrete wall thickness: 16 cm
No dew point
R up to 10,3 m².K/W
U down to 0.9 W/m².K
Weight: 5.5 kg/ml
Load capacity: more than 1000 kg
Thickness from 17 to 39 cm
Any length available on request
R up to 9 m².K/W
U down to 0.11 W/m².K
Width: 58 cm
Weight: 5.5 kg/ml
Thickness: 17, 20, 23 and 32 cm
Any lenght available on request
Adequate for every sort of roofs
AN EXCEPTIONAL COMFORT, A GREAT HOUSE TO LIVE IN!
- Enjoyable comfort in summer and winter alike without temperature variation
- No cold spots
- Absence of air drafts
- Excellent noise insulation
- No volatile organic compounds (VOC)
SAVE UP TO 40% ON YOUR BUILDING STRUCTURE WITH THE EUROMAC 2 CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS
EUROMAC 2 comprehensive construction system enables you to save at every step of your project!
- At last, take full control over your budget and construction schedule
- Take advantage of our in-house design office and on-site assistance department
- Coordinate your construction work and use only the resources you need
- Build your home on your own with the support of EUROMAC 2 partners
AN OPTIMIZED CONSTRUCTION… A FAST AND EFFECTIVE SCHEDULE!
THE EUROMAC 2 INSULATED CONCRETE FORMS (ICF) COMBINE THERMAL INERTIA AND SECURED EXTERNAL INSULATION FOR energy efficiency
The EUROMAC 2 insulated concrete forms allows you to complete formed concrete walls with external insulation in one single operation.
A concrete house with an external insulation will provide you with great benefits:
- excellent building materials
- robust, long lasting, earthquake resistant
- ultra-high insulation level
CONCRETE, THE KING OF CONSTRUCTION
Robust and fit for all situations, concrete is the perfect material for building on unstable grounds, building large-scale constructions or any engineered structure built to last.
Maximum thermal inertia > 2 400 kJ/m3C°
Minimal environmental impact > 0.08 kg of CO2/kg
Aggregate, cement, water, all natural components, abundant and available everywhere > 100% recyclable
WITH EUROMAC 2, INSULATE MORE CONSUME LESS AND PRESERVE NATURE!
EUROMAC 2 provides you with the solution for passive houses and positive energy buildings. EUROMAC 2 products are fully compliant with the latest energy efficiency building codes and regulations!
Additionally, our comprehensive solution is based on high density expanded polystyrene (EPS) a truly unique material!
- 100% recycled
- 98% air
- Energy friendly production
- No green-house gases emissions
- No water pollution, no contamination
- Respecting hygiene, health and safety standards
Clearly, with EUROMAC 2:
- Go for zero energy consumption
- Aim for naturally high performance, abundant and recyclable materials
- Take advantage of renewable energy
- Using expanded polystyrene is a socially responsible decision to make
EUROMAC 2, AN ECONOMICAL RAPID AND SIMPLE CONSTRUCTION SYSTEM
You have a construction project: why choose the EUROMAC 2 construction system?
- The system flexibility enables you to build every type of constructions (private houses, contemporary homes, collective housing, commercial properties,…). It will fit every site characteristics.
- Wall building and insulation installation are done in one single operation
- The large dimensions of our forms enable you to reduce building time and to achieve perfect wall alignment
- Light products, easy onsite handling
- Earthquake code compliant construction system
- All internal and external finishing material possible (Stucco, stone, wood siding, Vinyl, brick,…)
- Robust and long lasting construction for maximum investment value
- Minimal heating and cooling costs